Time flies when you’re having fun, so this year why not make the most of it? I can think a bazillion reason of why 2017 can be your best year ever, but ultimately you have to decide to make it an awesome year.
Last year, I shared this post (Your Best Year Ever with a FREE PRINTABLE) – who doesn’t like free stuff…? Because I found it so helpful last year, I decided that I am going to do it this year again.
I have already made a copy of the printable and completed it to make sure I start early this year. I am also very excited for 27 Before 28 Challenge, which ties in beautifully with making 2017 – THE BEST YEAR EVER!
In addition to the above, I have also created a FREE 2017 – MAKE EVERY MOMENT COUNT calendar, which you can download below.
// WHAT IS IN STORE FOR 2017 //
::: PERSONALLY :::
- My main focus will be to strengthen my relationship with God. This is my ultimate desire, I want to dig deeper than I have dug before and just establish an awesome relationship with my Saviour.
- My other focus will be to strengthen my relationship with my hubby. I can always work on making myself better for him.
- I also want to take better care of my body. I have become way too lazy in 2016.
- Have the ultimate United Kingdom holiday, our tickets are already booked. I am just counting the days.
- Making our apartment a home which incorporates both me and hubby’s style and personality.
::: BLOG-WISE :::
- I want to improve my photography and editing skills for my blog post.
- To write more personal posts and connect better with you the audience.
- Filling up my ETSY shop with awesome products to help people get more organized.
- Posting to the blog more regularly.
- Defining my branding and overall feel of the blog, so that it fit my personality and style.
In a nutshell, that is my overall goals/resolutions for 2017. Once again, Happy 2017! I really hope that you have a fantastic year ahead and make the best of the opportunities that come your way. Take the time to look beyond your current circumstances and dream like you have never dreamt before. It only takes one idea to spark a flame, so go for it…
I’m a 20-something city girl, with a passion for helping people to organize their lives. I am totally crazy about my husband, chocolates, cats and coffee. I love writing about anything that can simplify your life, so that you can enjoy the important stuff like family.