10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1… HAPPY NEW YEAR…
Well, at least for 16 days ago! I must say that I feel quite ready for this year, although I am still not 100% sure of all my goals or plans but do feel ready to take on whatever 2019 has in store for me…
2019 will be my year of GROWTH.
Not only will our family be growing, but I am also hard at work on taking both my blog and home-made business to the next level. Here are some of my plans for 2019:
::: PERSONAL LIFE :::
2018 was a bit of a tough year for me, as although we got the best news ever (that we are having a little girl – due in Feb 2019), I literally had morning sickness from the start, up until now. With only 3 weeks to go, I am still sick but have found it more manageable with time. For this year I will be focussing on the following 5 aspects of my personal life:
- Growing in my relationship with God. This is on my list every year, but I do believe that there is always something new to learn from His word and His community. This will be priority number 1 for me.
- Growing in my relationship with my hubby, by learning new skills for example how to be an encourager and active listener in our marriage. We also want to start a tradition of going camping more often, which is a great way to build up our marriage.
- Bringing our baby girl into this world and providing her with a loving and caring environment to grow, learn and play. We can’t wait for this cutie to arrive…
- Being a better home manager, especially in the aspects of healthy eating and managing our finances. In both aspects, we just need to get a system going that works for our family.
- Last, but not least, is to set up a self-care routine that will make me feel energized, relaxed and pretty.
It might seem like a lot, but if we take small steps daily and keep the focus on the things that really matter, it is more than doable.
::: BLOGGING :::
I have massive plans for Simply Organize Life in 2019. In 2018, my blog just went nowhere, and I am not proud of that at all. This year, I just feel like I got a second breath, to work and expand my blog – to basically take it to the next level. My focus for this year will be the following:
- To provide quality content and freebies, in order to give my readers more value when they visit my blog.
- To up my social media game, especially with Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook, as to create a cohesive look and feel on all those platforms.
- To work on the functionality and branding of my blog for better navigation and a more personal feel.
- I am also working on some stunning products for my online shop, which will be opening later in the year.
::: CREATIVE HAND-MADE BUSINESS :::
Aside from blogging, I also run a small greeting card business. I just love designing greetings cards for all occasions. Just like my blog, I have big aspirations for my business to grow in 2019. Although I won’t bore you with all the details, as my cards are currently only available in South Africa, I can say that retail and markets will be my biggest focus for the year.
::: FREEBIE ALERT – 2019 ‘MAKE EVERY MOMENT COUNT’ CALENDAR :::
Just click on the image below, to instantly download your FREE 2019 CALENDAR…
This will help you to map out your year and write down important events for a more organized 2019.
Here are some additional resources to help you get more organized in 2019:
Enough about me, I would love to hear if you have any special plans for 2019? Feel free to leave a comment below.
I’m a 20-something city girl, with a passion for helping people to organize their lives. I am totally crazy about my husband, chocolates, cats and coffee. I love writing about anything that can simplify your life, so that you can enjoy the important stuff like family.